As you can see Max is growing here are a few pictures from this past week. The picture with Wendie was from a few minutes ago so that is pretty much what he looks like now! The monkey he has was mine when i was small, mom and dad brought it with them when they came down a few weeks ago. At the bottom i was told "dont fall asleep" from Wendie but that didnt last long, Max enjoys being the bed although he is not in there that often! haha. We look forward to your comments.
Jeremy, Wendie, Max and Tulip



3 comments:
Awww... you guys are such a beautiful family! I sure wish we had the time/money to come down and see you!! I just wanna hold him and give him kisses! :)
Hope you guys are getting your sleep and remembering to eat. I remember that was the worst part and if Kevin didn't cook for me or remind me, I would sometimes go a whole day without eating!
Enjoy the cuddles cause they don't stay this way forever. ;)
Miss you and love you so much!
xoxo
Christine, Kevin and Lily
I must agree with Christine and Kevin and Lily, you are a beautiful family! Max is growing.
And yes....I to, want to hold him and kiss and hug him.
Take care....Love ya's... Grandma
xoxo
oh my gosh...I can't believe how big Max is getting..he is so cute!!! I love you all very much :-)
Post a Comment