Max with his puppy dog house shoes
Max in his new, big boy tub...he gets water everywhere but seems to love it!
As we have tried to do each month, we had a little photo session on the recliner with Max on the day he was four months old. We really got some good shots. Max is such a happy baby always smiling. I have included a few pictures that I thought were priceless from the past week. The time is flying by and Max is growing every day. We have his four month checkup in about two weeks and I am anticipating Max to weigh in somewhere around 15 lbs. I will be sure to let you all know how the appt. goes. I hope you all enjoy these pictures.
Max on 7/3/08- "Im 4 Months old!!!"
Max reading up on John Deer Tractors!!( his new book daddy picked out for him)
Max giving us one of his BIG smiles!
3 comments:
Cute shots!
I note that he is really intently reading the John Deere book, Jeremy.
Farmer, perhaps!? or taking after
Uncle Ray in interests.
G A Elaine
He is cute as a button and has the prettiest eyelashes! I love seeing all the great pictures of your quickly growing little man.
Les
I can not believe how bi he is getting!! WE really must get out there to see him soon!! We miss you guys and think about you often! I am glad to see that ya'll are doing so great!!
Post a Comment