Miss you guys! He's sure growing up fast. You guys are doing a great job. You are both such loving and attentive parents. You should be proud of each other. :) Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Anything on Max's Christmas list yet? *laughs* xoxo Christine
Well Max didn't have much to say but at least we get to hear Jeremy singing ; ) What we will do to get a reaction!! Hope you are all feeling well and maybe we can get together when we get back from the beach.
Max is so cute. I can't wait to actually play with him and give him a big hug! Jeremy, I love your singing. Max's happiness is a reflection of the love he is getting from both of you.
4 comments:
Miss you guys!
He's sure growing up fast. You guys are doing a great job. You are both such loving and attentive parents. You should be proud of each other. :)
Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Anything on Max's Christmas list yet? *laughs*
xoxo
Christine
I can't believe how big Max is. These vedios are so precious. Thanks for taking time to send them. Grandma loves you Max.
Well Max didn't have much to say but at least we get to hear Jeremy singing ; ) What we will do to get a reaction!! Hope you are all feeling well and maybe we can get together when we get back from the beach.
Max is so cute. I can't wait to actually play with him and give him a big hug! Jeremy, I love your singing. Max's happiness is a reflection of the love he is getting from both of you.
Love
G. A Elaine & U. Don
Post a Comment