I so badly want to be one of those moms who keep the blog current with all of the great things we are doing and experiencing as a family,but.....sometimes it just doesnt happen. With our second bout with the nasty stomach virus, colds for all of us...sometimes this blog is the last thing on my mind. Tonight I made the decision to stay up a little late and get a few updated pictures on here. For all of the family thats not so close...please know that I always have the best intentions to keep this blog current- but as a working mom, time often gets away from me. I hope you all enjoy these pictures from the last month!
2 comments:
Wendie, Your doing a great job with this blog. I just love seeing the pics with the grandpa's!
Gee the 8 months pic is comming up real quick. Max is such a happy boy all the time.
Love ya's Grandma
Hope you are all feeling better. Hope that was the end of the virus & cold bug for a while ; ) Katie and I still have a little cold but nothing compared to that virus!! You were right, I have never been that sick!!! Talk to you soon. Love the fall pic!
Post a Comment