This is Max's new chair that his Grandma sent him- he really seems to like sitting in it! It sure makes Daddy proud! We have even caught Max watching a few hockey games with his Dad. I have included a few other pictures to enjoy. Max now weights around 20 lbs, he is eating rice cereal and baby food three times per day and taking some juice in a sippy cup every now and then- we are still working on that. Max's newest thing is crawling.... he does the army crawl which is really funny to watch. Jeremy and I are both so proud to say we are Max's parents. He is such a loving baby. We are very blessed! In a few weeks we will be traveling as a family to Canada for the holidays. We are really excited to be able to introduce everyone to Max. I know there are lots of people who are eager to meet Max!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
My New Chair
This is Max's new chair that his Grandma sent him- he really seems to like sitting in it! It sure makes Daddy proud! We have even caught Max watching a few hockey games with his Dad. I have included a few other pictures to enjoy. Max now weights around 20 lbs, he is eating rice cereal and baby food three times per day and taking some juice in a sippy cup every now and then- we are still working on that. Max's newest thing is crawling.... he does the army crawl which is really funny to watch. Jeremy and I are both so proud to say we are Max's parents. He is such a loving baby. We are very blessed! In a few weeks we will be traveling as a family to Canada for the holidays. We are really excited to be able to introduce everyone to Max. I know there are lots of people who are eager to meet Max!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brad had told me he saw Max crawling at school a few weeks back. I know you are getting your exercise chasing him around. I'm worn out from Katie getting into everything but it's such a fun time. The holidays are going to be so much fun. Thanks for the picture Max is such a doll. Hope we can see you guys soon. Take Care.
Lovin these pics! I think that chair is big enough for the whole family! Nax is gtowing so much. I got a toy box and some toys for him....I think that I will have to get a few more. And Yes we have those sweet potatoe puffs...I found them at Shopper's! I'll be sure and get everything we need. Hugs and Kisses for Max and his mom and dad and tulip from Grandma
Wow that's some care Grandma got him. May Jeremy can & him can both fit in for the games. Enjoy Thanksgiving too!
Yes we are waiting to meet Max soon, the little munchkin!
Love to you all,
G A Elaine & U Don
Post a Comment