Max got so many outdoor toys for his birthday that everyday after dinner we have been playing outside. Max loves being outside! We have really enjoyed the nice weather and Max has met lots of friends at our visit to parks and riding around the neighborhood. Here are a few pictures from our adventures.
4 comments:
Oh My goodness! What a handsome little boy. I LOVE the cake. I am definetly getting Mrs. Beasley to do Wyatt's! Can you send me her phone number? Happy Birthday Max!
Wow! What a great little BOY, Max! We can tell that he enjoyed every minute of that special day and loves his new vehicles. I can see his adventurous spirit in his eyes, and he can take them out on his own. Watch out for year two! So nice to see all these postings.
Love
G A Elaine & G U Don
We have been really enjoying outside too, let us know next time you go to the park. I will try and remember to call you next time we come to one of the helena parks. Hope you are all doing well, I still have Max's birthday present I need to get to you guys. Take care.
Awww he is such a cutie pie!!!! Looks like he is enjoying all his toys he received!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Max!!!!!
Post a Comment