Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No bite

One day last week, A note was sent home with Max that said he was bitten by a friend. It wasnt that bad, and I took a picture.Then later on that night, Max tried to bite me when I was getting him out of his high chair. I was really shocked by this and got really serious and said " No bite Max!" he got upset and started to cry.I felt really bad, but I dont want Max trying to take a bite out of a friend at school. Maybe you can see the little bite mark on his arm.

3 comments:

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

did you see the comment and picture about katie's bite?? i wonder if it was the same day. also it could have been katie that did the biting she gets time out all the time for it at home. sorry if it was her but the teacher has never said she bit anyone.

Amanda Moore said...

Savannah has only bitten once and that was when I think it was Garner would not stop pulling her hair... other than that she has been bitten prob about 5 times... poor little ones getting bitten... I just hope our sweet little ones get through this phase soon!!!

Grandma said...

Most children go thru this phase and yes, this is a no-no. I guess this is what they mean by monkey see, monkey do!

Love Grandma