Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 years


Friday Jeremy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. The past 5 years have flown by. I am amazed looking back on how the Lord has grown us closer together and blessed our marraige in so many ways! We are both looking forward to our upcoming weekend getaway to celebrate our Anniversary. Little buddy will be staying with Nana and Big Buddy and I am sure he will have a great weekend too. I am sure I will post some pictures from our trip next weekend! I had the idea to take pictures of our hands and wedding rings on our anniversary on significant years and then have a special keepsake to look at each year. Here is the picture from this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! Those 5 years have flown by quickly.

Love
G A Elaine & U Don

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Grandma said...

This is a special picture of a special time in your lives! Happy
5th Wedding Anniversary. I watched your wedding video on your anniversary, it brought back special memories. and how quickly the time has passed.

Love Mom