One goal I have set for myself this summer is to learn how to sew. Luckily, my mom is a great seamstress and has been my teacher. She has everything we need set up at her house and I have spent two Saturdays there making things for Max. I am so proud of the things I have made and am looking forward to getting more and more creative as I become more experienced. Here are some pictures of the things I have made.


3 comments:
Very nice! Learning how to sew is a great hobby. I used to sew alot but haven't for a long time and I have such an old machine. It is great your mom has all the tools!
Happy sewing!
Elda
Great job Wendie! Those are really nice outfits you made. Max will be proud of them. It's fun to sew. I haven't made anything since Lisa's grad dress.
Love
Elaine
Maybe we can get together and sew sometime if I can get all of the dust off my machine. Great job on the clothes they are too cute.
Post a Comment