Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Max is finally walking!

Well, the boys is finally walking. We had not been encouraging walking because we had wanted it to be on his own time, but the closer Max got to turning 15 months I became concerned that he was not yet walking. I had planned to talk to the Dr. about it at his 15 month check up on Friday. Well, the day before the apt, on Thursday, the boy starting walking! Its so cute to see his little self tettering around the house. Since he has started walking, he ALWAYS has one of his hockey sticks in hand. It makes Dad so proud. Here is a video for Grandma and Grandpa- ENJOY! Sorry about the video being sideways- Let me know if someone knows how to rotate the video.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Now! This is awesome! Where are Max's skates? Must be a little Canadian in this boy! I just LOVE this video clip. Can you believe how fast he is going and carrying all those HOCKEY sticks!

Lovin it ......Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

Could this be a sign! A CANUCK at heart. I love it, not only did he walk but he was able to carry those sticks real well too. Now watch out he will be a travellin.
Love
G A Elaine

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

He is off and will be running before you know it.... That is so cute him carrying those sticks now he needs to practice wearing the pads ; )