Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wonderful Getaway!

Jeremy and I had a great time on our short trip last week to Nashville to cheer on the Canucks! Jeremy handled the hotel arrangements, and I must say I was quite impressed. We stayed at Union Station. Our room on the 7th floor was like a little hide away. I would have been perfectly happy never leaving the room! We did enjoy the hockey game, although we couldn't pull out a win. It was really nice to get away and have some adult time, but we were also excited to get home to our little buddy who stayed with his Big Buddy and Nana while we were away. Here are a few of the highlights....



2 comments:

Grandma said...

How nice for the two of you to get away. I'm sure Max had a great time on his getaway as well.
The hotel looked awesome. Such a nice time to stay there, looks like they had it decorated for Christmas. I just loved the history about Union Station.

Love Mom

Unknown said...

Go Nucks, GO!
Nice that you could have time away. It's really important to have that special time even if only for a few days.
Love
Auntie Elaine