We were finally able to bring the multi media team back together and now have a lot of christmas pictures for your viewing pleasure. It was an exciting christmas for Max and it was great to see his reaction christmas moring, but also boxing day morning as he forgot all those new toys were his. Hope you enjoy!
Thats right, there's big news, Max is going to be a big brother! Baby Mitchler due August 29, 2010
Max...you lucky boy...your going to be a big brother......we are very excited about having another grandchild. I wonder if your going to have a little baby sister or a brother..either way your going to love the new baby...what if it were to be twins! Oh! well! Max you have enough toys to go round. Hugs and Kisses..Grandma
2 comments:
Max...you lucky boy...your going to be a big brother......we are very excited about having another grandchild. I wonder if your going to have a little baby sister or a brother..either way your going to love the new baby...what if it were to be twins! Oh! well! Max you have enough toys to go round.
Hugs and Kisses..Grandma
I love these pics! I love the one whenre Nana and Max are smilin....at big smile! Your tree was really nice...Max!
Just home from Maui and thought I would check the blog.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment