Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines

Max was able to fit in his Valentine party at school before the snow started coming down. When I picked him he had a bag full of goodies. Max loved sitting down with his box of Valentines and going through each one.






On Sunday, Valentines day, Max had a special gift for his sweet friend Anna. He had a card which he had very carefully colored and a small box of chocolates. Max gave Anna the Valentines after church and it was the sweetest thing. I almost felt myself getting teary eyed as he walked over and handed her the gifts and she said, " Thank you Max!" and the two exchanged a hug. I am so happy that I caught the special moment on camera!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! That was a pretty good slide, Jeremy. It's awesome to see the ultrasound of your baby too, a good image.
We're really enjoying the Olympics.
Love
G A Elaine