Things are definately busy around here getting things ready for our sweet baby girl who will be arriving before we know it! I feel so blessed to have had a baby shower at work and share in the special day with my co worker who is due in July also expecting a baby girl. We had a really nice spread of yummy food, and played all kinds of fun games. Baby girl racked up! We feel so blessed to have such great friends and family who have helped us to prepare for our little one!


2 comments:
Wendie..you look beautiful. You got alot of nice girl things! I have been checking things out...I can't believe all the c.....ute girl STUFF! A person doesn't know what to buy. I am so looking forward to another grandchild. Max is going to be so excited when baby arrives. Love ya's a whole bunch.....Mom
Looks like you are having fun. Max just has such a cute smile. What a cutie pie!! You're looking great Wendie and so are you Jeremy. Take care until that new little one arrives. Won't be long now.
Love
G Auntie Elaine & U Don
Post a Comment