Max was introduced to his baby sister Norah yesterday. He did very well and gave her many kisses and even held her. He said he loved her too so I think they are off to a very good start together. It was really fun to see his happy reaction to her and to see him hold her.
What beautiful photos of your family. You are truly blessed! Wendie you look so relaxed! Great job bringing your new angel into the world! Hugs to all of you! Norah looks like a bundle of joy that is easy to handle, just like Lisa was. Max just looks so proud. Take care of your wonderful family, Jeremy. Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful pics & video. Love G Auntie Elaine & Uncle Don
I'm so proud to tell folks you are our family. Love the pic of Max and Norah on the bed! You are all so special...can't wait to see our new little granddaughter and her big brother Max.
What sweet pictures of your family- God has blessed you all. I get goosebumps thinking about how much has changed in the last few years. I am so honored to have been there for Max's birth, and now to see you welcome sweet Norah into your family. So grateful for your friendship! Love you all!
So very cute. I can not wait to meet her!!! Savannah is ready to meet her too! She talks about Max and his baby sis alot now that Norah is here! Love the pic of the 2 of them on the bed, so sweet!
5 comments:
What beautiful photos of your family. You are truly blessed! Wendie you look so relaxed! Great job bringing your new angel into the world! Hugs to all of you! Norah looks like a bundle of joy that is easy to handle, just like Lisa was. Max just looks so proud. Take care of your wonderful family, Jeremy.
Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful pics & video.
Love
G Auntie Elaine & Uncle Don
I'm so proud to tell folks you are our family. Love the pic of Max and Norah on the bed! You are all so special...can't wait to see our new little granddaughter and her big brother Max.
Hugs and Kisses....Grandma
What sweet pictures of your family- God has blessed you all. I get goosebumps thinking about how much has changed in the last few years. I am so honored to have been there for Max's birth, and now to see you welcome sweet Norah into your family. So grateful for your friendship! Love you all!
Rachel
So very cute. I can not wait to meet her!!! Savannah is ready to meet her too! She talks about Max and his baby sis alot now that Norah is here! Love the pic of the 2 of them on the bed, so sweet!
You have a beautiful family! Congratulations, Norah looks like a sweet little girl.
Post a Comment