Sunday, January 30, 2011
Were still here...
HI All! Just wanted to let you all know we are still around, having fun in all we do, and loving our life as a family of four. We have been on the go lately, ice skating, circus, train musem, spring cleaning, playing outside, and all that is just in the last two weeks! We are gearing up to celebrate a certain little red head's thrid birthday! Very exciting, especially because we just found out Grandma and Grandpa will be coming down to celebrate the big day! Our sweet baby girl is growing quickly and has us all wrapped around her sweet little fingers! Pictures are to come, just wanted to let you all know we are doing great! Also, just wondering who all out there is checking this blog. Send us a post if you read our blog....this will be motivation to keep posts current if I know there are those of you out there who are checking and enjoying the posts. Thanks and much love from us to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I read it!
Me too!
I love it...keep me updated :-P
i check in to see how y'all are and see pictures of your sweet kids!
Me too! I love your updates and pictures of the kiddos!
I read it and enjoy the updates and pictures!
We're just as bad with not keeping things up to date. ;) So excited to see there's a post from you guys every once in a while. Keep it up. xoxo
Post a Comment