Well I am already behind on my posts, but I am planning to dedicate some time to figuring this thing out and putting some pictures and personality on here. For those of you who may not have heard, We are expecting a baby boy! The name selection is still in debate, but we have a while to decide. This pregnancy is really flying by. Next week I will be half way through the pregnancy. I know the months ahead will be a time of growing anticipation for Jer and I. We have been making the most of the time we have just the two of us, until the little one arrives. We are both nervous but excited! Look for a new post soon!
2 comments:
Hi! this is Grandma
Can't wait to see some pictures on this site.
Mom
Hey guys!
Good luck with keeping up with the site! It's a lot of work. Let me know if you need any help on here. :)
Love you 3 and can't wait for the new Mitchler baby. :)
xoxo
Christine
Post a Comment