Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for! Jer and I have had a lot of talks lately about how God has provided for us in so many ways that just amazes us! We are excited about seeing some family over the next few days that we haven't seen in a while and eating lots of turkey and pumpkin pie. We are also looking forward to Jer's upcoming birthday which I think we are going to celebrate by going out to dinner with some friends. We recently finished painting the nursery- its a light green called baize green. I really like it. I want to post some pictures once I get the furniture in there. Speaking of pictures- I will post some belly pic's on here this weekend. The belly is definitely getting bigger and little man likes to move around a lot! He is always very active when I am on my way home from work and at night when I lay down for bed. I am hoping that Jer will soon be able to feel the baby kicking. In the spirit of Thanksgiving....thank you to everyone out there who loves us, cares about us and prays for us- you all mean so much to Jer and I and this little one on the way!

1 comment:

Baby Mitchler said...

We are thankful for you too!
Love to you three from us three!
xoxo