Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Getting into the Holiday Spirit!

Well Jeremy and I are excited about who we will now refer to as Auntie T coming into town today. Typically I would be running around the house the night before getting things ready for company, but I guess the pregnancy has chilled me out a bit because I didn't really stress myself out other than making sure the former "man room" was all set up as the "new guest room" Things around the house are still in transition to say the least, but we are getting it all situated. This next week ahead we have lots of holiday events to get us in the holiday spirit. Tonight is Jer's work Christmas party, Saturday night is our open house, Sunday is our Sunday School Christmas party and Monday afternoon I am having my co-workers over for a lunch and gift exchange. It all should be lots of fun. I am just going to focus on not getting too stressed about anything, just enjoying the great company and food! I am so glad that Auntie T will be here to share in it all with us. I will try and take pictures from the different events and post for you all to see! I hope everyone is doing well and getting into the Holiday Spirit! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy Holiday's! Merry Christmas! Season's Greetings! Feliz nava da!
Christmas is the best time of the year....relax and enjoy it!Sure glad Tanya can be there for a visit at this time of year. I know that she was excited about the whole trip! Have fun!

Love ya's

Grandma said...

Can't wait to get pictures!

Grandma said...

HO!HO!Ho! only 5 sleeps left till Christmas...sure wish you were here. We always miss having you. Tanya made it home today! She had an awesome holiday with you. Tomorrow, Jill is comming over for dinner. She is going home to Manitoba on the 23rd. Can't wait to go over to Lisa and Luke's for Christmas. Should be alot of fun. Talk to you again soon. Take care...love ya a whole darn bunch.
Tanya says the babies room is really nice. Gotta go...