


















Max turned 2 months old on Saturday! As you can see he is growing up and has been spending a lot of time outside with is mom. His dad paid him a surprise visit on tuesday and got to see his "office". He is smiling more and we finally captured it on a few pictures!! He is starting to enjoy both his swings more and can sit in his bumbo seat with a little assistance. Max hopes everyone enjoys the new pictures and says "happy mothers day!"
3 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! I can't believe how much he has grown. I love the smilie pictures. Max is going to be alot of fun this summer. Love the picture of Wendie and Max having a rest. The one of Jeremy and Max in the big truck...how cute....just wait till he gets a little older and knows what that truck has in it!
Love you all a whole darn bunch....hugs and Kisses from Grandma and Grandpa to.
"Happy 1st Mother's Day Wendie"
Happy Mother's Day, Wendie!
What a cutie Max is! Yay for the Bumbo! Atleast he has small legs cause Lily's chubby legs didn't fit for the longest time. LOL
You guys are doing such a great job!
Much love from us to you. xoxo
I just love these pictures! Max is such a happy boy! I love the picture of Jeremy and Max in the big truck...Harv was showing off the pics at work. He said he saved one to his screen saver. I change ours everyday. We had the bathtubbie pic for a few days but have changed a few times since we got these. I love the monkey see monkey do pic.
Please send a short video if you get some time.
Love ya's....Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment