Max and baby Katie
Max and Mommy on Mothers Day
This is Max and his cousin Turner.....who was not very happyMax has been doing great these last few weeks. He has had a few play dates with some of his friends over the past week. It has been so cute seeing him with other babies and how they interact with one another. We also celebrated my first Mothers day which was really special. My return back to work is quickly approaching which is making me a little sad, but I know it will be fine once we all adjust to the new schedule. Please let us know what you all think of the pictures and videos. Hope everyone is doing well......much love....
Jeremy, Wendie, Max and Tulip
4 comments:
Happy 1st Mommy's Day...I love going on to the blog and seeing new pics!!!! Max is the cutest..it's nice to see him with some of his little friends..looks as though he's already a ladies man. Love you all lots!!! Auntie T
I love these pictures!!!! This is the best Mother's Day ever. Wendie...love your Mother's Day photo with Max on the swing. The figurine is a special gift. The play dates are real cute. Can't believe how much Max is growing and smilin!
Hugs and Kisses....from Grandma and Grandpa
ionA! Time for some more of these cute pics. I love these. Harv and I look at them every night. You need to set that tripod up and take a family video. I think Harv and I are going to try and visit you folks in Sept. for a few days..like Thursday to a Monday.
Hugs and Kisses for Max from Grandma and Grandpa
Max is sure growing fast. Looks like he is enjoying his playmates. Happy lst Mother's Day, Wendie. Time has sure gone buy quickly and you're going back to work. It's so nice for you to share all these photos for us to see Max so cute and growing up too. I liked the ones with the Blue Bell truck, Jeremy.
Love
Great A. Elaine
Post a Comment