Max had his 9 month check up today and things went great. He now weights 20 lbs 8 oz. He remains in the 50 percentile for length and weight and 75 percentile for head circumference....its that Mitchler head! The doctor was very pleased with Max's development and said he looked fantastic and commented on what a happy baby he is. His two bottom teeth are finally coming in. I think Jeremy and I have been more excited about it than anyone considering Max has been showing signs of teething since he was about 4 months old. I have included some of the pictures from our Christmas card as well as Max's picture with Santa that we had made about 3 weeks ago. We have another fun filled weekend ahead including the annual Christmas parade in our community. This year will definitely be more exciting since we will be able to enjoy the parade with Max. We will also be enjoying the SEC championship game tomorrow. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Christmas Pictures and 9 month checkup
Max had his 9 month check up today and things went great. He now weights 20 lbs 8 oz. He remains in the 50 percentile for length and weight and 75 percentile for head circumference....its that Mitchler head! The doctor was very pleased with Max's development and said he looked fantastic and commented on what a happy baby he is. His two bottom teeth are finally coming in. I think Jeremy and I have been more excited about it than anyone considering Max has been showing signs of teething since he was about 4 months old. I have included some of the pictures from our Christmas card as well as Max's picture with Santa that we had made about 3 weeks ago. We have another fun filled weekend ahead including the annual Christmas parade in our community. This year will definitely be more exciting since we will be able to enjoy the parade with Max. We will also be enjoying the SEC championship game tomorrow. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Max! Grandma thinks these are the best pics ever! Looks like your buddies with Santa. I think your mom and dad were very proud of you when you went to see Santa. You give your mom and dad hugs and kisses from Grandma. Lovin ya a whole darn bunch ....can't wait to see ya in 10 days.....Gtandma
What beautiful photos! I love the one of Max with his head down with the Santa hat. Max is always so photogenic. Nice family photo of your first Christmas. See you soon...for a big hug.
Love G A Elaine & Uncle Don
Post a Comment