Monday, February 9, 2009

The latest

Well I know its been a while, so there is a lot to update you all on! We are amazed that Max's first birthday is just around the corner! I have gotten most of the plans made and we are looking forward to having a small family get together on Max's special day! We have been staying busy with lots of fun activities. The weather has been really great here and we have been enjoying it! On Saturday, we took Max to the park. He enjoyed playing, but also enjoyed watching the other children. He is such a social butterfly! Max is now eating mostly table food at home and daycare. I dont know how he does it with just two teeth. He is walking behind the walking toys, and walking around the coffee table, etc. So it wont be long now before he is walking around everywhere! I know I mention this at each entry, but Max is such a blessing! I am so thankful and proud to say he is my son. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks!



Max's first Hockey game watching the Frozen Tide! He loved it!




Being a big boy checking out the baby gate...



And the stairs...



A picture from the flight home from Canada- What can I say he is an international traveler!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

These pics are very special! Can't believe how much he is growing. And yes Max is such a very special blessing to our family. I love him so much.
Looks like the boys and mom were enjoying the good ole hockey game!
Can't wait to see you all at the end of the month.
Hugs and Kisses for Max from Grandma

Unknown said...

The big #1 is almost here for Max. Time sure has gone by quickly. Enjoy your last few weeks of freedom before he will walk and walk and walk on his own.
Love
G A Elaine