Tuesday, August 11, 2009

home improvements

Well there has been a lot going on around the Mitchler home. Last week the installation of our tile shower was complete and my what a difference it has made! We have all new light fixtures for the bathroom, are painting, and getting new flooring. When it is all done it will look fabulous! Here is a look at the new shower.

Also on Saturday my step dad installed an above the stove microwave, which I can say is such an improvement from our microwave being above the washer in the laundry room- which is where it had been for the past 2 years due to the lack of counter space.

I also had a friend come over and help hang some pictures and my what a difference this made!

Jeremy and I owe a huge thank you to my parents who have done so much to help make our house a home. Things are looking like we have a new house! With a few more things here and there it will really be looking great. Also a big thank you Heidi for the help with the decorating. We are so blessed to be so loved!!!



3 comments:

Grandma said...

This looks awesome!

Mom

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

your house looks so nice already but love the shower!

Rachel said...

It looks great! I want to come over and see it all in person- you make me feel inspired to get my shower tiled :)