Tuesday, August 11, 2009

new adventures

Every day is a new adventure with a 17 month old. It is so amazing to see the world through Max's eyes. To observe him exploring new things. He is starting to play more and more and even watch a split second of TV- I have heard other moms say, its difficult to keep little boys still for very long, and Max lives up to this. We are loving every second of being parents and there isn't a day that goes by that I dont thank the Lord for the privilege of being Max's mom.

Max has been hanging out in his clothes basket a lot lately. Getting in and out, putting things in there, etc. The past two nights he has sat in there and played while I cooked dinner.

This past Sunday we took a trip to the local state park and had a picnic and Max got in the lake with his grandad. He was covered with dirt and mud within 5 minutes of being there- He loved it.






2 comments:

Grandma said...

I can't believe how much Max is growing. You are having really great times, it is such an awesome experience to watch your child explore and learn. Love Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

That's our Max, enjoying everything! I love the photo of him in the clothes basket, he's so content looking.

Love
G A Elaine & U Don