Saturday, June 5, 2010

Were still here!

I know many of you probably have been thinking we arent blogging anymore, well thats not the case, we have just been so busy! We are enjoying life with our precious 2 year old and and preparing for our baby girl on the way. Max has started talking so much and is growing into a little boy, no longer a baby.

We are glad to have Max's surgery behind us, he did great! I know that we were way more nervous about things than he was, he didnt even cry when the nurse took him back for the procedure. He was only gone about 15 minutes and then back in my arms, a little groggy and cuddly. By early afternoon, he was back to himself.

Now that it is really warming up around here we have been outside a lot, going for walks, and playing in the water. Max loves helping Jer and I with any type of yard work, including making piles of sticks or weeds. We have a small garden growing and Max loves checking the progress of the growing tomatoes and watering the plants.

Our baby girl will be here before we know it. She now has a pale lavender room and Nana and I will soon be working hard on finishing up her bedding. She is a very active little thing!

Jeremy has been very busy with work as the ice cream business is in full swing.

We hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy a few pictures!




1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love these pictures. Max your the sweetest little man! Grandma loves you very much.