Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures

Well, the picture thing hasn't gone as well as I had planned.....I decided to just post one of the most recent bell pictures as well as one of the baby. I had a Dr. appt this week and things are still going well. I have to go back to the Dr. tomorrow for a 3 hour glucose test which I am hoping comes back ok. I am not really worried, just more of hoping that I pass so I wont have the worries of gestational diabetes. I will keep you all posted. And by the way- Jer felt the baby move for the first time on Thanksgiving morning! Definitely something we were thankful for. Jer keeps saying the baby was doing a little karate chop in my belly! Enjoy the pictures!
















1 comment:

Baby Mitchler said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to post these. SO great to see your belly and Max. :) You're both so loved. We'll keep praying for you three.
Much love!!